CPPS JETTY Survey
Castle Peak 'A' and Castle Peak 'B' Power Stations
- New Territories, Hong Kong
- China Light & Power Hong Kong Limited
- Meinhardt Mouchel
- GBFC Limited
The Company have been contracted to carry out diving condition survey and NDT inspections on the jetty structure and adjacent surroundings on behalf of CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, the operator for CAPCO.
Full marine and diving support services to be carried out include inspection, recording and reporting of the following;
- Underwater and above water CCTV inspection and digital stills Photogrammetry;
- Anode survey including CP readings of the piling;
- Ultrasonic thickness testing of the piling;
- Cover meter and half cell survey of the soffit;
- Schmidt hammer testing;
- Core sampling and powder analysis checked by approved laboratory for chloride intrusion.